Friday, February 10, 2012

Post #10

  • What was your overall reaction to the IDL?
  • What was the best part?
  • What was the worst part?
  • What surprised you the most?
  • Do you think that you would be interested in having a career in pathology? Why or why not?


1. I thought the autopsy was a great experience, although I think it would have been way better live.
2. the best part of the Autopsy was when they took the brain out. That was my favorite part.
3. I kinda freaked out when they first started cutting the body in a y shape. He cut him open really fast! That would probably be the worst part.
4. I was surprised to see him cut the liver and other stuff in slices, it was pretty weird.
5. It would be a really interesting job to have, but there is no way I could cut on humans, it freaks me out.

No comments: