Friday, November 18, 2011

Post 5 Genetic Disorder Cancer

1. Cancer
2. The causes of this disorder can end up in death, a loss of something, or just really bad illness.
3. It mainly affects the person who has it. But it also affects the family because you have the chance of losing that person.
4. Its starts off with them getting sick, then they get really weak, they have to go through a lot of treatments, and then they get scared because of the chance of death or losing something out or off there body that they might need later on.
5. Types of treatment are: Chemotherapy, Radiation, Surgery, and much more.
6. Its very hard to prevent, its just something that kind of happens.
7. You can over come it or you just have the strong possibility of not recovering because your body has stopped fighting. So the life expectancy just depends on how strong the person is.



9.http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/treatment/types-of-treatment

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, That is actually really sad and I actually learned something from your research

Anonymous said...

This makes me very thankful to be healthy. I would hate to have to go through Chemotherapy, because I would lose all my hair and stuff! ):

Anonymous said...

I havent had the experience of being around someone with cancer in my family or with people i know around me. im thankful no one in my family has cancer because i dont know how i would take it. its a sad deal :(

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say, I could not imagine losing someone so special. I am VERY thankful, and realize I shouldn't take life for granted.

Anonymous said...

this has really made me sad. I couldnt go through losing someone special in my life by cancer.

Anonymous said...

I have lots of family with cancer, some have overcome it, others weren't that lucky. Cancer is horrible. I would hate to have it.

Anonymous said...

That is so sad to see such a innocent little girl have to go through something so powerful. Cancer is a horrible. What kind of cancer did she have?

Anonymous said...

If you look in the first part of the video it tells what kind of tumor it started off as.